The purpose of Community Christian Day School is to provide quality child care benefiting the child, parent, the staff, and the Rutherford County community.
Community Christian Day School provides opportunities for children through our preschool, kindergarten, first grade and after care programs!
- to develop a valid sense of self. They are encouraged to try, think, act with increasing independence and be successful.
- to grow in the knowledge that God made them unique and special
- to build physical strength, coordination and motor skills
- to develop sound eating resting and toileting habits
- to establish a foundation for good health, hygiene and safety habits
- to learn to express emotions constructively
- to imagine and to express ideas and feelings creatively through music, movement, dramatic play, art and language
- to understand and appreciate diverse natural, cultural, cultural and social environments
- to explore concepts and develop intellectual curiosity
- to persevere in the face of difficulty, concentrate and become absorbed
Community Christian Day School provides opportunities for Smyrna, TN parents!
- to secure competent care for their child while they pursue careers or other interests
- to meet other parents and teachers concerned with the interests and needs of infants and children
- to enhance their understanding and appreciation of their children
- to gain knowledge about child rearing
- to provide opportunities at school so that parents and children can experience “family” time in the evenings
Community Christian Day School provides opportunities for staff!
- to work with children in a developmentally appropriate setting
- to continue their professional development
- to enjoy the camaraderie of other early childhood educators
Community Christian Day School provides opportunities for the Rutherford county community!
- to help meet the need for quality early childhood education in the community
- to provide employment opportunities here in Smyrna, TN
- to contribute to the wholesome growth and development its children